No roads connecting my society to the main road

Hello…
I live in a small village in gujarat, jhagadia dis:- bharuch., 393110
my society of around 20 homes . when this society was formed there was a 2 ways which leads to the main road and a common ground of the society . The this land was of a Jain so they build a jain temple in the common plot and block one road which connected to the main road from our society .
then recently the ex. sarpanch of our village who lost in panchayat election he claimed the land which we use to connect to the main road as his and build a shopping street on this land near a main road .
now my problem is we have no road which connect us to the main road and we have to go through many society for that and it is inconvenience
so tell me what to do ?

Blockquote

1 Like

Dear @Kevin_Bhagat

As per your case, you have requirement of road for connectivity of your village If possible. For this, you should file a complaint to the Appellate Authority of Department of Panchayati Raj of the government of Gujarat.

You can lodge a public grievance online to the department through Gujarat Samadhan portal (onlinerti.gujarat.gov.in/pg_portal), an integrated public grievance redressal system, by providing all the required details, supporting evidence, and get statements from your neighbors to demand for a new road. Also, mention about the negligence by the Sarpanch of your village and block authorities to build road to connect the village.

Additionally, you can write to CMO (Chief Minister’s Office) through CMO Gujarat portal (cmogujarat.gov.in). You can also call to CMO helpdesk at +917923250073 or +917923250074.

To make your case strong, encourage your neighbors to participate in the process and work together to advocate for your rights to get road and you have the right to access a public road.

1 Like