Hello!
Several days ago, my friend and I took a DD from the Beijing international airport and had requested to be transported to our hotel. My friend had entered the hotel address correctly. Somehow, when we were being transported, the driver took us to a remote location where there were no hotels or stores he said that this is where the app told him to take us. We insisted that this was not where we needed to be and provided him again with the hotel information. He insisted that we pay him for our ride. I did not have Ali pay which he insisted that we pay on. I wanted to pay him cash. He refused the cash firmly told us to get out of the car. He told. us that he would not take us to a different location when we requested to be transported to the hotel. We even offered to pay him more to do this. He told us that he is not our taxi and we must get out of the car. I currently have an outstanding DD ride on my phone. I wanted to report this as I do not want anybody else to have this terrible experience. I can forward photos of the DD app with this driver’s name and also the location where we were dropped off. Fortunately, my friend was able to request a DD who then kindly came and picked us up. I was worried as this was a very remote location and I was not sure if we would be safe or if we would be able to call upon another DD.
Please let me know if there’s a way that I can include photos of the Driver and his information and the locations where we were at for this website