Builder is not doing Mutation

I had bought a plot 2 years ago in Noida Extension. The builder is not doing its mutation and is saying that do whatever you want, its registry has been done but I am making round to him for the last 2 years to get it mutation done but he is not doing it. Please guide me where to complain about this.

Dear @Gyan_Dev

If you have proper documents, you may file a complaint against your builder to the Uttar Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). For more details, read this: Where to file complaints about real estate, building, and property?

Additionally, you may also lodge a public grievance to the Noida Development Authority through the Jansunwai-UP (Samadhan) portal of the government of Uttar Pradesh. In this case, attach all the supporting documents.

If initially not resolved, use the same reference number or acknowledgement ID and re-submit the grievance through the Jansunwai portal.

The resolution process may take 30 to 60 days. If still not resolved, you may consult with a property lawyer or your nearby property expert.

Still, need help? Ask by replying to this post.