How to complaint against What’s app for randomly banning my what’s app number

Hello team I want to know if this has happened with you and what worked as resolution & want to escalate the complaint to meta and what’s app support senior management.

I am using what’s app since 2009 and I can be 100 %sure that I haven’t got involved in any of the activity that is considered as violations . But last to last night when my phone was switched off for the whole night as usual …. In morning when I woke up at 7 30 am I see a message as your WhatsApp activity has banned and the review has been completed whereby I didn’t submit any request for review . I suspect that few of my hatters may have got into any ill activity and randomly reported by account . Or could be any other reason which even what’s app is giving no clarity about only replying my emails by random messages . I am
Feeling helpless

Please escalate my complaint to meta and what’s app .

1 Like

Dear @RekhaNahar

As per the concern. your WhatsApp account was banned without explanation and you’ve reached out to WhatsApp support but not been resolved.

If you haven’t already, I would suggest escalating this issue to the WhatsApp grievance officer. Follow these instructions:

Try to provide detailed documentation of all your interactions with WhatsApp support, including the dates, times, and content of your communications. This will be helpful in case you need to escalate the issue further.