Complaint Regarding Unauthorised FASTag Toll Deduction

To
The Inspector of Police,
Ramamurthynagar,
Bangalore - 560016.

Dear Sir,

I, Suresh Kumar V, a resident of No. 10, 6th Cross, Manjunath Nagar, Kalkere Further Extension, Ramamurthynagar, Bangalore - 560016, would like to bring to your attention an issue concerning the FASTag system.

On 29/09/24 at 22.04, a toll fee of Rs. 115/- was deducted from my FASTag account for my vehicle bearing registration number KA03MZ 9321 at Devanhalli Toll Plaza. However, my vehicle did not pass through this toll plaza on the mentioned date or time. This unauthorised deduction has caused me financial loss.

I have already lodged a complaint with the FASTag service via WhatsApp, and I have also informed the FASTag office regarding this incident. I kindly request you to investigate this matter and take necessary action to resolve it at the earliest.

Please find my contact details below for any further communication:

Name: Suresh Kumar V
Address: No. 10, 6th Cross, Manjunath Nagar, Kalkere Further Extension, Ramamurthynagar, Bangalore - 560016

Thank you for your attention and prompt action.

Yours sincerely,
Suresh Kumar V
(Complainant)
Date: 30/09/24

1 Like

Dear @suresh_kumar

To raise concerns about unauthorized or fraudulent transactions on your FASTag, please call the IHMCL helpline number (netc.org.in) 1033 or contact your respective FASTag provider (FASTag helpline numbers (npci.org.in)).

To file a police complaint, you can visit the nearest local police station or use the CCTNS Citizen portal of the Karnataka State Police. To know more, read: How can I file police complaint or e-FIR to Karnataka Police?