One FIR against Arun Dahlan Saharsa and One against Sandeep Suresh Chaugale Wasim, Maharashtra

I WANT to do 2 FIR , one is Property dispute against criminal Arun Dahlan saharsa bihar and other is money forgery of 3000 rupees against criminal Sandeep wasim Maharashtra. My nearest police station is HAL police station, Banglore.I told them I want to do ONLINE FIR. They denied to serve me for the same. Please guide the needful.
I have all the details of criminal Arun Dahlan and Criminal Sandeep including aadhar card and phone confession.It is open and shut case.

3 Likes

Dear @Deepak123 ,

Understandably, you want to file FIRs. However, you should file them in the correct jurisdictions.

• For the property dispute against Arun Dahlan in Saharsa, Bihar: You should file an online police complaint with the Bihar Police website.
  • For the money forgery against Sandeep in Maharashtra: You should file an online complaint with the Maharashtra Police website.

The police will then assess your complaints and decide if they warrant an FIR or e-FIR. Filing complaints in Bangalore would not be appropriate as the incidents occurred in other states.

If you still want, use the CCTNS portal of the Karnataka Police to lodge an online e-FIR. Read this: How can I file police complaint or e-FIR to Karnataka Police?

1 Like