Sir im scared for my life

Dear karnatake police officials , im scared for my life , for the past 2 weeks some guys have been targetting my bike , im a malayalie with a kerala registration bike and yeah some guys tried to stop me during 1 week ago , i think they tried to steal my bike , and now just few minutes ago. Another gang of 3 people tried to stop me now and by gods grace i escaped . Im really scared for my bike as well as my life , all of these events happend in kothanur between decathlon and empire restauraunt . I wrote this because i dont what who else to tell . If there is any malayalie who is there in kothanur please take care of urself and please dear karantaka police do something about this situations currently happening in kothanur , im just a student and my whole future is here

1 Like

Hi @Rohit789 ,

It’s a very scary situation, report these incidents to the police immediately. In case of an emergency, you should always call 112 immediately.**

You should file a police complaint at your local police station. Additionally, you can also lodge an online police complaint through the CCTNS citizen portal of the Karnataka State Police (KSP). Follow these instructions:

Please provide as much detail as possible about the incidents, including:

• Dates and times of the incidents.
  • Descriptions of the people involved.
  • The location of the incidents (between Decathlon and Empire Restaurant in Kothanur).
  • Any other information you can recall.

I hope you stay safe. If still need help, reply to us.