Sir my name is Abdul shareef

+91 XXXXXX3695 this number is one women number he harassing and yavary month he asking big Mony I am working abudhabi me all ready to much mony give she now me tayerd helth is no good i want maintenance my family my have to child going school I want cear my child education this woman have another man’s all so he working united ureb Emirates he will all so calling and harassing now me thinking me going sushi saide BCS my me working with out off day unfortunately no posibile cear my family all Mony she asking please I want emmiditaly one solution ather ways me my bi co to suhisaide my mental conditions all so bad all time harassing that ways now me high BP petiont please please please

1 Like

Dear @Shareef

You should file a complaint with your local police station for the ongoing harassment and financial pressure. They can investigate the harassment and take action against the individual. You can also explore filing a complaint through the CCTNS Citizen Portal of your State Police.

If still need help, please share your location with your city/district name with us.