Virajpet to napoklu , bhagamandala via kakkabe bus not arriving at time

Respected sir/madam
We are living in 22-25km far from virajpet taluk we are. going to school r college to virajpet town for studying our route bus was coming at morning 8.0clock but there same bus was not coming at evening 4.0clock we are 50students are waiting for bus but no bus was coming we enquiries to the virajpet bus stand officer are TT Scoles for the students and every day the same problem why the bus was not coming at evening please send the bus for the students in evening no any other bus r vehicles for our areas the TT told formy. friends and senior brothers and sisters go and complient for any body your complient was not taken Go and tell toC.M or PM we are not care about it what we are the students do please send the bus for me and my friends .
the bus leaves the virajpet at 4.30 we reach our house at 6.0clock the girls students are. also waiting for evening bus at evening elephant will come at road
I will tell my area problem please send the bus for our area
Mysore . virajpet .kadanga,karada,naryanddada,cheyandane marandoda ,yavakapadi, kakkabe,kunjila, napoklu,and bhagamandala .
I hope you will help for us
Thanking you

3 Likes

Dear @kavya_kavya

To register your complaint about the timing of bus, please read this answer to your previous question.

2 Likes