Fraudulent act by teammate

Hi, thisnis Rangan from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Mr. Vinaya kumar is my team mate and working together in a company. He belongs to chitoor, Andhra. Since no one for him to help in Tamil Nadu, I did a financial help in regular interval and it comes to 2 lakhs 25000 rupees but no he went to his home town and not attending the calls. I afraid that henis trying to escape from me and cheating me. Please help me to get back my hard earned money.

1 Like

Dear @Mahathi123

As per your concern, you’ve been the victim of financial fraud by your friend. To protect yourself and try to recover your money, you can take these steps:

• File a Police Complaint: You can file a police complaint at the local police station in Chennai. Explain the situation and provide any evidence you have, like call records or financial transaction details.
  • Online Complaint: You can also lodge an online police complaint through the CCTNS citizen portal of the Andhra Pradesh Police. For this, follow the instructions provided below.

Try to provide any evidence you have, like chat logs, emails, or financial transaction details. These will be important in supporting your complaint.

Still, need help? Ask by replying to us.