Refund of ticket money ,& incurred expenses of travel from other BUS

Respected Sir,
I want to file a complaint regarding the Bus Driver & conductor of Roha to Swargate via Pali .on 21/08/2024. @4.30pm, but the Bus reached before time at Jambhulpada, at 4,15 pm. i.e 15 minutes before time. the bus passed just in front of me, I shouted to stop the bus but it went.
I had made a reservation for that bus ,so the conductor should have waited or called me but he didn’t.call me …
I took the complaint to the Khopoli stand and requested to stop the Bus ,and when I reached the khopoli the bus was already passed.
kindly give me the ticket refund ofRs 185/- and my expenses of travelling by other bus of Rs 140/- in my account
Khopoli to nigdi my bus ticket attached for your reference & also attached book ticket which indicates all details .
Kindly update the your app bus timing shown in ticket if bus is coming early you should inform it very clearly, I try to call you on your toll free number shown in app mentioned but no one reply ,
Hope you will check and give me the proper refund ticket
Thanking you
Mukund M Rajwade

I am trying to sed above mail as per your Msrtc App but no one give me reply ,some mails are not working send mail on 22 August 2024 next day

2 Likes

Dear @mmrajwade

You should lodge a formal complaint about the refund of the ticket with the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) by calling the helpline number 1800221250 / 22-23023900 or emailing to msrtchelpdesk@gmail.com. Follow the instructions to make your complaint online:

You can also contact the Pune Divisional office to raise your unresolved complaint.

If your complaint remains unanswered or unresolved, you can escalate the matter by lodging a public grievance with the Department of Public Transport. You can do this through the public grievance portal of the government of Maharashtra.

If still need help, reply to us.