Request to give my TC and other certificates back

I had studied in jpnce college for 1 year, due to some health issues I want to cancel my admission at the college, so I went to the principal of the college Dr.V.E chandrashekar to take my certificates and he said to pay total 3 years of fees that to ₹63,000, I had no money so, please give my certificates back, THANK YOU…

1 Like

Dear @Manicharan

If you want your certificates back but are denied by the college principal of Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering - [JPNCE] and are asked to pay 3 years of college fees, you can lodge your grievance to the Ombudsman of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - Hyderabad.

For this, you can use the student public grievance portal (jntuhaac.in) and submit the provided online grievance form to the Ombudsman.

You can also write a complaint letter and send it by email or post at:

• Email : ombudsperson@jntuh.ac.in
  • Address: Former Vice-Chancellor Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana, State & Former Professor & Head, Department of Physics, Osmania University, Hyderabad.

If you have any documents related to your admission (like the admission form, fee receipts, etc.), provide them. Also, provide any emails or other written communication you have with the college, especially regarding your request for certificates. If anyone else witnessed your interactions with the principal, ask if they’d be willing to provide a statement.

For more help, read: Where to file complaints about colleges/universities?