Want to complaint against my college

I want to complaint about my college for giving unfair Mark

2 Likes

Dear @Suhani_18

To help you find the right place to file your complaint about unfair exam marks by the college, could you tell me:

• What is the name of your college or university?
  • What specific department or program are you enrolled in?
  • Do you have any specific details about the unfair marking, such as the course name or the reason you believe the mark is unfair?

Knowing these details will help me direct you to the college/university administration and higher education authorities to raise your concerns.

Meanwhile, you can write a complaint letter to your head of department and the principal or chairman of the college. In your complaint, include your roll number and expected resolution.

You may also request to recheck the answer sheet. Further, you may complain to the respective university administration against the college.

For more help, read: Where to file complaints about colleges/universities?

I have taken admission at Global Academy of Technology, Bengaluru, I have chosen CSE(AI & ML) course, My father who is an agricultural business man who earns just a 25000 per month paid advance on 3rd September for my admission 1,25,000 including hostel, now that I want to study other course at Bellary(my hometown)due to financial crisis, I have asked the college authority for the refund but they are denying it, please can you file a complaint against it, still kcet counselling is going on and my seat can still get replaced by other students if they refund and cancel my admisson, can you please reply to this complaint as I cannot see my father in pain during this loss, suicide might me the last option if they won’t refund, can you please resolve this, I am requesting, thank you

Dear @Mohitha_M

First, you should write an application and submit it to the principal of the Global Academy of Technology, Bengaluru to request the cancellation of the admission. Try to convince the principal about your circumstances.

Additionally, email your grievance at principal@gat.ac.in or submit an online complaint form here: GAT Grievance Redressal Cell (gat.ac.in)

If no action has been taken, you may file a formal complaint with the Student Grievance Cell of the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) Karnataka. The university has an online Student Grievance portal (vtu.ac.in) where you can lodge your complaint against GAT College.

You can also email grievance@vtu.ac.in or call to helpline number 08312498125 to escalate the matter to the VTU Office. For more details, read: VTU_office_contact details.pdf (vtu.ac.in)

If still not resolved, you can lodge an online public grievance through the Janaspandana website (ipgrs.karnataka.gov.in) of the government of Karnataka.

Mail is getting rejected

Dear @Mohitha_M

You should visit the college and meet with the principal, along with a written application for cancellation of your admission.

Then, you may approach the respective university or lodge an online public grievance.

We have already approached to the college principal regarding refund but they denied

If you have any familiar person who can help in this matter like MLA or any government officer in higher authority, try to get help from them. Additionally, try to contact the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) officials regarding this matter. They can help you regarding this matter.

I am from class 7 want to complain because no one is believing me in school. One boy had written badly about our hindi teacher but the coordinator think i have written its so unfair they even dont check the cctv nobody is believing me so i want to complain to the education minister of assam

Name Gariyoshi gogoi
Sec lily
Class 7
School sfs dhemaji

Complain against sfs dhemaji

For mentally abuse

Dear @D_Gogoi

In this case, explain your problem to your parents and trust them. They can support you and help you understand what to do next. They can also help you present your complaint to the school principal.

With your parent, explain the situation to the school principal about the mental abuse.

If still need help, reply to us.