Urgent delay in issuance of provisional degree certificate

Dear Registrar’s Office,

I am writing to express my concern regarding the significant delay in the issuance of my provisional degree certificate. On 2nd August 2024, I submitted my application along with all necessary documents, including a Demand Draft of ₹750/-, to the receptionist (male) at the college. I was assured that the degree would be dispatched within fifteen days. However, today is 17th August 2024, and I have not received any updates or communication regarding the status of my degree.

The lack of response to my previous email follow-ups is deeply concerning, especially as I urgently require this document. Please provide an immediate update on the status of my provisional degree.
If it has already been dispatched, kindly share the tracking details of the courier.

Should I not receive a response within the next 48 hours, I will escalate this matter to higher authorities within the university.

Below are my details for your reference:

Name: Sahil Kumar
Father’s Name: Mukesh Kumar

Residential Address: Flat No-004 RZF-756/48 Pragati Apartment, Gali No-1, Raj Nagar-2, Palam Colony, New Delhi 110077

Programme: Bachelor of Business Administration (Retailing)

Batch: 2019-2024 (ODL Distance)
Roll Number: 03176002102137543
Enrolment No: JNU-jpride/19/02/176/00511

I live in New Delhi and studied through distance education. I can’t take time off work to visit the college, so I’m emailing instead. The college is 260 km away from my home. If my provisional certificate, which I already paid for, is ready, please let me know so I can plan to come and collect it.

The lack of response to my previous email follow-ups is deeply concerning. I sent an email to the university on 18th August 2024, tagging 9 different email addresses, but I have not received a single reply.

1 Like

Hi @Sahilkumar ,

I recommend you lodge your complaint about the delay in your provisional degree certificate to the Student Grievance Cell through the online grievance portal (jnujaipur.ac.in) of Jaipur National University.

You can also call their helpline number 18001021900 / 01413127028 or +918823999212 instead of continuous emailing, which is available on their website’s Contact page.

Escalating the matter directly to the grievance cell can help expedite the process.

@complainthub i already lodge the complain few weeks ago but they didn’t not respond yet on there website as well and are not accepting the calls as well

Dear @Sahilkumar, you should visit the Jaipur National University to get the details in writing. If no action, submit a written complaint letter to the dean of the university.

Further, you can approach the University Grants Commission (UGC) to lodge your grievance against the university through the e-Samadhaan portal (samadhaan.ugc.ac.in).