When I'm afraid to talk my school to there frustrating problem and I complain in this website it's right

When I’m afraid to talk my school to there frustrating problem and I complain in this website it’s right.

1 Like

Dear @Adi

I can understand, you’re feeling frustrated and may be afraid to address your concerns directly with your school. We are here to help and support you!

To better understand your situation and offer the most helpful advice, could you please tell me more about what’s making you feel frustrated? What specific problem are you dealing with at your school?

They punish me when I incomplete my homework. And sometimes they punish me without reason also for medium hairstyle.

Dear @Adi

You should share your concern with your parents about the harassment by the teacher.

Further, you may write a complaint letter to the principal of your school. Don’t be afraid to raise your concern.

I suggest you, at least complete your homework but in case of harassment, don’t be afraid to share your concern with your parents.

If still, no action has been taken by your school principal then you can lodge a complaint to the student grievance committee of your affiliate school board.

For this, you may get help from your parent.

Further, you may share your school board and district name so we can help you to raise your concerns regarding harassment with the appropriate school board and government authorities.