A fight against CORRUPT Police and Banking system involving HAL police station, Whitefield

My complaint id and details is in the attachment.
Now I began…
From 12th June 2024 till date I suffered a lot by Banglore police and icici and idfc bank. i felt like my mental rape happened. I have a detailed email prepared for my case refrence. Please tell the id on which i share the same. Anyways all goes to social media in toto.
On the other hand I told banks to …

As a customer, I have all rights to get the information from the bank manager regarding de-freezing my bank account and the reason behind the blockage of my account. I NEED the following documents such as:
Notice under Section 91 of CRPC sent by the police team,
Reason for blocking the account, Remedies to de-freeze the account,
Any FIR in case registered
Point of contact to de-freeze the account, ASAP, else I will take legal action against you and your branch :pray:, send all on my email… omdip.kanhaiya@gmail.com
NO response I Got.
Next,
Approached Investigation officer Mr Imran:
I can seek help from the Investigating officer who is dealing with the case for which your account has been frozen. It is a good practice to have all the supporting documents while reaching to a police officer. The IT returns I have filed, if any, the transaction statement of my account, the complaint I have raised before the Cyber Cell, and I can download my complaint by entering my acknowledgment number and OTP in the Cyber Cell website etc, This proves the honesty of my transactions. HAL POLICE STATION…NO response by email or phone…

Now it is a clear cut sign of unprofessionalism and negligence towards the duty for civilian like me. I will take this matter to high court for sure.

Before that social media will give me justice for this crime done by the authorities mentioned in this post. I have full faith in my Congress Party.

I am getting mail and message that my 21, 45 rupees case is pending by cyber police. What the heck is that.See the screenshot shared. 3 police stations and 2 banks are involved in my case with MHA, all are doing nothing.
Next is Ministry of home affairs… pathetic…not a single email of their activities against my human rights violation…
Now i will take this matter to HUMAN RIGHTS office with RTI complaint…along with RBI obdusman…
I am working on it with my High court lawyer friend…

Is desh ka kuch nahi ho sakta…
Huh…
Grievance submitted successfully, with Acknowledgement No. 31606240043195.

3 Likes

Dear @Deepak123

If no action has been taken by the Ministry of Home Affairs in your case, you lodge a public grievance about this issue with the Appellate Authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs through the CPGRAMS portal of the government of India.

If no action has been taken against the corrupt police officials, you can lodge your complaint with the Lokayukta Karnataka (lokayukta.kar.nic.in).

In case the bank fails to resolve your problem within 30 days, you should file your complaint about the bank account with the Banking Ombudsman of RBI.

For more help, you may consult a lawyer.

1 Like