Complaint Regarding Overpriced Electricity Bill

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of Mumbai having Consumer No. 900000417134 having residence at C - 23, 201, Sector - 2, shanti Nagar, Mira road, Thane - 401 107. I am writing this Complaint for the overpriced and Costly Electricity Bill which I have received for the Month of September 2024.

Your Kind office was pleased to issue Bill No. 99253507323 to my residence having an exaggerate bill amount of Rs. 5715/- (Rupees Five thousand Seven Hundred and Fifteen only). This is the only month that I have received such an high bill amount and I would require your good office to provide me with adequate details about this sudden hike in my billing amount.

I would request your good office to consider this Complaint and Provide me with adequate details and/or provide me with documents about the reading of electricity meters which correspond to the Bill amount. Failing to which I would be forced to file appropriate application before the Consumer Court or other Authority as it may be concerned.

Thanking You.

2 Likes

Dear @Samla42 ,

To assist you better, could you please tell me which electricity distributor supplies power to your area in Mumbai?

Once I know the distributor, I can suggest ways to get the information you need. For example, you might want to visit their nearest office or lodge an online complaint through their customer support.