Corrupt Builder Conducting Land Fraud ,Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Dear Respected Sir,

I am writing to express my deep concern regarding the safety of my ancestral property located in Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Despite numerous attempts to seek justice, the local police have consistently failed to address my complaints effectively. Their corrupt practices and fabrications of reality help dismiss any cases filed against criminals.

The individuals who have illegally taken possession of my land (44/2) are Mukesh Masabhai Bharwad and Gopal Navghanbhai Bharwad. When I reported this to the Vatva Police Station, Susmit Savjee Rokad (builder and main land grabber who orchestrated everything) contacted me just 10 min after on WhatsApp, telling me to not file a police case and disturb these people. Why would Susmit Savjee Rokad find out about a case I made against Mukesh Masabhai Bharwad and Gopal Navghanbhai Bharwad in just 10 minutes of me filing the case? This illustrates clear collusion between him and Mukesh Masabhai Bharwad and Gopal Navghanbhai Bharwad.

Furthermore, officer Saheb K.A. Ghadvi has misrepresented the facts by attributing the illegal actions to a deceased individual, Navdhan Samat Bharwad, who passed away in 2010. I have never met Navdhan Samat Bharwad. Saheb K.A. Ghadvi states that the illegal possession of my land, falsified signature papers, falsified government papers, false caveat, all these things were done by a dead person in 2010. How can a dead person from 2010 do all these things in 2021? Vatva Police Station officer Saheb K.A. Ghadvi is clearly trying to misguide and close the case.

I have complained so many times and only then after they did an investigation for signature verification. This signature was deemed to be false and a forgery by _Forensic Science Laboratory Gandhinagar. I urge that immediate legal action be taken against Mukesh Masabhai Bharwad, Gopal Navghanbhai Bharwad, and their accomplices, including those involved in producing falsified documents, lawyers, etc .

The Revenue Department, through Saheb Talati, the Circle Officer Saheb, and the Saheb City Deputy Collector, has recommended criminal action against Gopalbhai Navghan Bharwad and Mukeshbhai Masabhai Bharwad as of November 27, 2023. Yet, the Vatva Police Station has failed to act, instead enabling these criminals by ignoring the legitimate claims of ordinary citizens while favoring individuals with influence and wealth.

In 2017, I also filed a complaint against Susmit Savji Rokad, Ashwin Navanitbhai Chovatiya, and Varshaben Susmit Rokad for land grabbing and threats to my family’s safety. The police altered the nature of this complaint to an unrelated and fictitious car parking issue. This entire report was fabricated. Despite numerous emails, phone calls, WhatsApp messages, and direct visits, the Vatva Police Station continues to fabricate facts and dismiss cases involving criminals.

The current situation underscores a significant threat to NRI ancestral properties in India. I implore you to take immediate action to address this miscarriage of justice and ensure justice.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter.

Sincerely,
Achyut N Bhatt