Request to order police station incharge Dev and superintendant of police Aurangabad to take action

sir it is humbly requested that in my village my land which is in actual account number 706 plot number 6578 and account number 707 plot number 6573 total 24 decimal and hours and on this land criminal elements of our village Arjun mahato upendra mahato mahender mahato Krishna mahto all of them have father ram lakhan mahto Sonu Kumar father Mahendra mahto gaytri Devi husband Mahendra mahto lalu Devi husband Arjun Mehta nagon kunwar Patti lakhan mahto and Sarita Devi husband upendra Mehta Mandeep Kumar father Krishna Mehta all this people came to our land with heavy weapons on 16 July 2024 at 11:30 a.m. and the crop ground in my land which was cucumber and better got it the appruted all these and cloud my land and planted their crop on it and when we went to protest against this all the opponents we have and beets and our family member and women and in this case we also applied to the superintendent of police Aurangabad and the police station where is the opponents also cut the bamboos from my bamboo house in which about 2230 bamboos where also cut it is requested to the sir that in this case the Police station Head Dev and the supertendent of police Aurangabad should be ordered to take action against the opponents we will always be greatful for this your trust.

Dear @dhananjay_kumar_sing,

To handle the land dispute and damage to your crops in your village:

1. Escalate the complaint: Since you’ve already contacted the Superintendent of Police in Aurangabad and the local police, you can file a grievance with the District Magistrate or Collector’s office for further action.
  2. Reach out to the Human Rights Commission: If there were any threats or violence, contact the Bihar Human Rights Commission. You can visit their website here: Bihar Human Rights Commission.
  3. Keep records: Make sure to keep detailed records of your complaints and any replies you get.

If you still need help, reply to us.