How can i complain ola app

I was trying to lend online app because i need urgent to pay my bills but , i was searching the i search pesocash its catch my attention because thier low percentage of lending then ola agent call me tell me that i am approved she said they send me gcash 2k ther after a wee i need to pay 2139 pesos only… im so happy for the lowest percentage, but when they send the money its only 1435 i was so shock that why i complain to then i tell them that i will back the money that day and time… so my complain now is they always calling me . Pls help they give me si much stress. i didn’t use the money i will back the money the day they send it

1 Like

Hi @Marielle ,

Unfortunately, I can’t offer financial advice or help resolve disputes directly. However, I suggest you contact Ola’s support team immediately and explain the situation.

If you suspect this may be a case of cyber fraud, I request you to report it to the cyber police in your country. If you are in India, you can call at 1930.

Remember, be vigilant when dealing with online lending apps, and always read the terms and conditions carefully.

I hope this helps, and please don’t hesitate to reach out to the enforcement authorities if you believe you have been a victim of fraud.