How can you file complaints about Ola cabs?

If you have complaints about services of Ola Cabs such as online cab booking, cancellation, refund, Ola Money, driver-partners, or misbehaviour of drivers, follow these steps to make your complaints:

1. Contact Ola Customer Support:

• Safety Helpline: Call the helpline number +911204857900 (for urgent safety concerns)
  • Customer Care: Call the customer service number +918037101888 (for payment issues) or +911204857900 (to contact the corporate office)
  • Email: Send your email to support@olacabs.com for general complaints or security@olacabs.com for security concerns.
  • Online: You can also file your complaints online through the “Support - olacabs.com” page of the Ola website.
  • Ola App: Use the in-app chat for immediate assistance or emergency support.

For complaints about Ola Money (wallet or UPI), email your issues to support@olamoney.com.

When contacting support, be prepared to provide:

• Booking ID
  • Relevant dates, times, and locations
  • Any supporting evidence (e.g., screenshots, photos)

If you have complaints regarding Ola driver-partner, visit: https://partners.olacabs.com

2. Escalate to Grievance Officer (if unresolved):

If your previous complaints are not resolved satisfactorily by Ola cabs support, escalate it to the Grievance Officer appointed by Ola. You can send a written grievance letter or email your concerns here:

• Phone: +918037101828
  • Email: grievance@olacabs.com
  • Address: Grievance Officer, Ola Cabs, Prestige Startech, Block C, Ola Campus, Hosur Rd, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095

Include your initial complaint reference number and clearly explain why you are dissatisfied with the previous response.

If the Grievance Officer doesn’t resolve your complaint, contact the Nodal Officer by sending an email to nodal.officer@olacabs.com.

3. Approaching to Consumer Forum:

If your complaint remains unresolved, consider filing an informal consumer complaint with the National Consumer Helpline (NCH). Further, you may appeal to the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) through the e-Daakhil portal for compensation.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips:

• Keep records of all communication with Ola (emails, reference numbers, etc.).
  • If your complaint involves Ola Money, you can also complain to the Banking Ombudsman of the Reserve Bank of India.
  • For legal advice, consult with a consumer rights lawyer.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.

2 Likes

Hi OLA support team, I am keep sending email to all the support@olacabs.com, [grievance@olacabs.com ,nodal.officer@olacabs.com for double Payment issues with Driver. Driver claimed payment not reflecting in his mobile, so forced to make another payment, at destination. Please refund one of the payments. Driver NOT responding, OLA support not responding. Driver CRN-84268500258. Strict action required against the driver for this. I can provide here if all details, if miss my email. Expecting a action from your end.
Thx

Dear @Rider

First, try to contact the OLA customer support team by using the OLA mobile app for the fraud regarding payment to driver. You can navigate to “Help & Support” section of the app and select the ride booking ID and raise your concern by chatting with support team or request a callback from the app.

The email support team may respond your witinin 24 to 72 hours. If your issue is not resolved by OLA within specified timeline, you may file a consumer complaint to National Consumer Helpline (NCH), as described above.

since 21st June, chasing OLA for response, NOT getting an option in App to request call back. I had visited OLA office in Bangalore, but Security officer did not allow to go in. (Grievance Officer, Ola Cabs, Prestige Startech, Block C, Ola Campus, Hosur Rd, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095), Rs.1396/- paid first, then Rs.1420/- ( with tiips to Driver).Can I attach screenshot here , that Driver should be blacklisted, it happend my old age parents , it should not repeat to anyone in future.
thanks for suggestion

In this case, you should file your complaint to the “National Consumer Helpline (NCH)” with all your supporting evidence.

Further, if you want, can file a formal consumer complaint against OLA to the district consumer disputes redressal commission (consumer court) through the E-DAAKHIL portal.