How can I file police complaints or e-FIR to Uttarakhand Police?

If you want to file an e-FIR or police complaint for cognizable/non-cognizable civil offences (including civil/criminal incidents, theft, and harassment) and issues related to citizen services to Uttarakhand Police, follow these steps or use the provided helplines or contact details to file your complaint with Uttarakhand Police:

Steps to file an online police complaint or e-FIR:

  1. Visit the Uttarakhand Police’s official website (
  2. Navigate to the “Citizen Services” section.
  3. Click “e-FIR/Police Complaint” to open the UK CCTNS citizen portal.
  4. Login or register yourself as a citizen.
  5. Select “Complaint” to open the online complaint or e-FIR form.
  6. Provide the following details in the form:
    • Select the type of incident (e.g., theft, accident).
    • Detailed information about the incident, including date, time, location, and description.
    • If known, provide details about the accused person(s).
  7. Attach any supporting evidence (photos, videos, documents).
  8. Submit the form.

Finally, note the reference/case number for future tracking. You can also visit the nearest local police station to file an FIR with a designated officer or SHO. After reporting the case, obtain a copy of the FIR with an acknowledgement receipt as proof free of cost.

Uttarakhand Police Helpline Number:

In emergencies, dial 112 for immediate assistance from the police control room (PCR) or call the toll-free number 100 to contact the state police emergency department directly. For cybercrimes, call the toll-free number 1930 or report online via the National Cybercrime Reporting Portal. You can also email the Cyber Crime Department at

To complain or get help from state police headquarters, call at the helpline number +919411112985 or email to For drugs complaints, message on WhatsApp number +919412029536 or call at 01352656202

Other Police Helplines:

  • Women’s Helpline: 1090, 9411112780
  • Traffic Police: +917300702033
  • Anti-Corruption Bureau: 1064

If your complaint remains unresolved or not addressed by the police officials, you can escalate the case to the higher authorities. The levels of escalation are:

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If your citizen service complaints or FIRs are not resolved or if you have grievances regarding the conduct of the police (including corruption and harassment), lodge an online public grievance to the Appellate Officer for Uttarakhand Police at the Home Department through the “UK CM Helpline 1905 – Uttarakhand State Grievance Redressal System” of the government of Uttarakhand.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.

1 Like