How to contact District Superintendent of Police (SP) of Uttarakhand Police?

If your previously lodged police complaints or FIRs are not addressed (including criminal, serious, or corruption-related cases) by local police stations of your district, escalate the case to the District Superintendent of Police (SP) or Senior Superintendent of Police’s (SSP) of your district or contact the district police control room by calling at the provided phone numbers and sending an email with reference/case number and supporting documents.

In case, you have not yet lodged a complaint or FIR, file an online police complaint or e-FIR to Uttarakhand Police. You can also visit the nearest local police station to lodge an FIR with the designated officer.

Contact District SP:

SP/SSP District Phone Number Email
Dehradun +911352716209
SP City Dehradun +911352716205
SP Dehradun Rural +911352716213
Haridwar +9113342397777,
Pauri Garhwal +911368222254,
Tehri Garhwal +911376232162
Udhamsinhnagar +915944250169,
Nainital +915942235730
SP City Haldwani +919411112743
Almora +915962230007
Uttarkashi +911374222116
Chamoli +911372252134
Rudraparyag +911364233387
Bageshwar +915963220382
Champawat +915965230276
Pithoragarh +915964225539
Railways +911334232755

If not resolved, you may escalate the case to the Range Inspector General of Police (IG) of your district.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If your citizen service complaints or FIRs are not resolved or if you have grievances regarding the conduct of the police (including corruption and harassment), lodge an online public grievance to the Appellate Officer for Uttarakhand Police at the Home Department through the “UK CM Helpline 1905 – Uttarakhand State Grievance Redressal System” of the government of Uttarakhand.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.