How to contact District Superintendent of Police (SP) of Himachal Pradesh Police?

If your case or police complaint is pending or not addressed within specified timeframe at the local police station or divisional office, specially criminal or corruption cases, escalate your complaint to the District Superintendent of Police (SP) of Himachal Pradesh Police in your district police headquarters.

In case, if you have yet not submitted any complaint, file an online police complaint or e-FIR to HP Police through online portal or visit the nearest local police station.

While escalating your case to SP, provide reference/case number and supporting evidence. You can contact the officials by calling at the provided phone number or emailing your concerns.

Contact District SP:

SP - District Phone Number Email
Bilaspur +911978224500
Baddi +911795245800
Chamba +911899222242
Hamirpur +911972292175
Kangra +911892222244
Kinnaur +911786222270
Kullu +911902224700
Lahaul & Spiti +911900202226
Mandi +911905222470
Shimla +911772656535
Sirmaur +911702225002
Solan +911792220567
Una +911975225056
Nurpur (Dy. SP) +911893220455

If not resolved, you may further, escalate the matter to Inspector General of Police (IGP) at resopective Range Office of your district.

Note: If your complaints regarding citizen services or police operations, including matters related to misconduct and corruption, are not satisfactorily addressed, you can file an online public grievance to Appellate Officer for the Himachal Pradesh Police through the “HP CM Sewa Sankalp (eSamadhan)- Online Public Grievance Monitoring System” of the Government of Himachal Pradesh.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down: We will help you.