How to contact Range Inspector General of Police (IGP) of Himachal Pradesh Police?

If your cases or citizen service grievances submitted at the district police headquarters are not addressed by the Superintendent of Police (SP) within the specified period, you can escalate the disputed case or complaint to the Inspector General of Police (IGP) at the Range Office.

In case, if you have yet not submitted any complaint, file an online police complaint or e-FIR to HP Police through the online portal or visit the nearest local police station.

While escalating your case to IGP, provide reference/case number and supporting evidence. You can contact the officials by calling at the provided phone number or emailing your concerns.

Contact Range IGP:

IGP - Range Phone Number Email
DIG, Northern Range Dharamshala +911892222570
DIG, Central Range Mandi +911905235800
IGP, Southern Range Shimla +911772625219
DIG Int., CID +911892222834 N/A

If not resolved, you may further, escalate the matter to the Director General of Police (DGP) at state police headquarters.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If your complaints regarding citizen services or police operations, including matters related to misconduct and corruption, are not satisfactorily addressed, you can file an online public grievance to Appellate Officer for the Himachal Pradesh Police through the “HP CM Sewa Sankalp (eSamadhan)- Online Public Grievance Monitoring System” of the Government of Himachal Pradesh.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down: We will help you.