How to contact District Superintendent of Police (SP) of Haryana Police?

If your complaints or FIRs are not addressed (including criminal, serious, or corruption-related cases) by local police stations or divisional offices of your district, escalate the case to the Superintendent of Police (SP) in your district or contact the district police control room and send an email with reference/case number and supporting documents.

In case, you have not yet lodged a complaint or FIR, file an online police complaint or e-FIR to Haryana Police. You can also visit the nearest local police station to report an incident or lodge an FIR with the designated officer.

Contact District SP:

1. Ambala Range

District SP Phone No. Email
SP, Ambala +911712553520, +911712550060
SP, Yamunanagar +911732268203
SP, Kurukshetra +911744233901, +911744233902

2. Hisar Range

District SP Phone No. Email
SP Hisar +911662232307, +911662237150
SP Sirsa +911666247212, +911666248531
SP Dabwali N/A
SP Jind +911681245285
SP Hansi +911663257100
SP Fatehabad +911667230005

3. Karnal Range

District SP Phone No. Email
SP Kaithal +911746234222, +911746235933
SP Karnal +911842267700, +911842208202
SP Panipat +911802699100

4. Rohtak Range

District SP Phone No. Email
SP Jhajjar +911251277116, +911251253200
SP Charkhi Dadri +911250222409, +911250222407
SP Rohtak +911262281114, +911262247100
SP Bhiwani +911664243700, +911664242544

5. South Range, Rewari

District SP Phone No. Email
SP Rewari +911274222790, +911274222491
SP Palwal +911275298069, +911275298070
SP Mahendergarh +911282251022
SP Nuh +911267274616, +911267271350

If not resolved, escalate the case or disputed police matter to the Range Inspector General of Police (IGP) office of your district.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If complaints related to citizen services or police functioning are not satisfactorily addressed, lodge an online public grievance to the Appellate Officer for Haryana Police at Home Department through the “CM Window Haryana – CM Grievance Redressal and Monitoring System” of the government of Haryana.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.