How can I file a police complaint or e-FIR to Haryana Police?

If you want to file an e-FIR or police complaint for non-cognizable civil offences, report an incident (theft, crimes, accident), and issues related to citizen services to Haryana Police, you can follow these steps or use the provided helplines or contact details to file your complaint with Haryana Police:

Steps to file an online complaint or e-FIR:

  1. Visit Haryana Police’s official website (
  2. Navigate to the citizen services section of the menu.
  3. Click “Complaint” to open the CCTNS citizen system.
  4. Login or register yourself as a citizen.
  5. After successfully logging in, open the online complaint form.
  6. Select whether you need to file an e-FIR (for non-serious reports) or a general police complaint.
  7. Provide the required information including:
    • Your name, address, and contact details
    • Details of the incident (date, time, location, description)
    • Information about the victim and accused (if known)
    • Any supporting evidence (photos, videos, documents)
  8. Choose the police station where you want the FIR/complaint to be registered.
  9. Review the information and submit your e-FIR or complaint.

Finally, note down the reference/case number to track the status. You can also visit the nearest local police station to file an FIR with the designated officer or SHO. Don’t forget to obtain a copy of FIR free of cost.

If you are facing technical issues with citizen services, email at or call to +911722587900.

Haryana Police Helpline Number:

In an emergency, dial 112 (Emergency Response Support System) or call 100 to get help from the police control room (PCR). You can call on other helplines: 1090 (Women’s Helpline), 1098 (Child Helpline), or 1064 (Anti-Corruption Bureau). To report cybercrime, call at toll-free helpline number 1930 or file an online complaint through the National Cybercrime Reporting Portal.

For help, you can contact the state police headquarters by calling 18001802200 and +911722587901 (CCTNS) / +911722587529 or emailing to You can contact the CID control room by calling 18001803600 / +911722566686.

If your case is not addressed, escalate your complaint to higher authorities. Levels of escalation are:

  1. District Superintendent of Police (SP)
  2. Range Inspector General (IG)/Deputy Inspector General (DIG)
  3. Director General of Police (DGP), Haryana State Police

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If complaints related to citizen services or police functioning are not satisfactorily addressed, lodge an online public grievance to the Appellate Officer for Haryana Police at Home Department through the “CM Window Haryana – CM Grievance Redressal and Monitoring System” of the government of Haryana.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.

1 Like