How to contact City Police Commissionerate of Haryana Police?

If your complaints or FIRs are not addressed by local police stations or divisional offices of your city, escalate the case to the Commissioner of Police (CP) or the City Police Commissionerate in your city of Haryana or contact the city police control room and send an email with reference/case number and supporting documents.

In case, you have not yet lodged a complaint or FIR, file an online police complaint or e-FIR to Haryana Police. You can also visit the nearest local police station to report an incident or lodge an FIR with the designated officer.

Contact Police Commissionerates:

Commissionerate Phone Number Email
CP, Faridabad +911292438000, +911292438555
CP, Gurugram +911242311200, +911242313200
CP, Panchkula +911722800353, +911722555917
CP, Sonipat +911302995001, +911302995005

If not resolved, you may escalate the case to the Director General of Police (DGP) office with reference/case number and supporting evidence.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If complaints related to citizen services or police functioning are not satisfactorily addressed, lodge an online public grievance to the Appellate Officer for Haryana Police at Home Department through the “CM Window Haryana – CM Grievance Redressal and Monitoring System” of the government of Haryana.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.