How to contact City Police Commissionerate of Rajasthan Police?

If your previously lodged police complaints or FIRs (including issues related to citizen services) are not resolved by local police stations or divisional offices of your city, escalate it to the Commissioner of Police (CP) or the City Police Commissionerate of the Rajasthan Police in your city or contact the city police control room by calling at the provided phone number and emailing with reference/case number and supporting documents.

In case, you have not yet lodged a complaint or FIR, file an online police complaint or e-FIR to Rajasthan Police. You can also visit the nearest local police station to lodge an FIR with the designated officer or SHO.

Contact Police Commissionerates:

Commissionerate Phone Number Email
CP, Jaipur City +911412388436, +911412388437,
CP, Jodhpur City +912912650777,

If not resolved, escalate the case to the Director General of Police (DGP) office with all supporting documents.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If your previously escalated police complaints are not resolved or have complaints about the functioning of the Police (misuse of power and corruption), lodge an online public grievance to the Appellate Officer for Rajasthan Police at the Home Department through the “Rajasthan Sampark (e-Samadhan)” portal of the government of Rajasthan.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down: