How can I file complaints about government offices to Redressal of Public Grievances Department through Rajasthan Sampark?

If you have complaints about government offices (municipal corporation, Nagar Palika/Parishad, PHE Water, gram panchayats, collectorate, police, etc.), departments, and ministries of Rajasthan, lodge an online public grievance to the Appellate Authority of respective departments through the “Rajasthan Sampark - Grievance Redressal System” portal of the government of Rajasthan.

You can complain about government schemes, demand new civic services (hospitals, public places, schools/colleges, drainage/bridges, roads, etc.), corrupt practices or misuse of power by officials/employees, and other disputes (agriculture schemes/subsidy, public transportation, food supply, ration cards, etc.).

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: You can call the toll-free CM helpline number 181 to register your public complaint with a representative or email to

Steps to file an online complaint:

  1. Visit the Rajasthan Sampark Portal (
  2. Click “Lodge your grievance” to open the online complaint form.
  3. Fill in the form with all required details, including your mobile number, name, type of complaint, department, and description of your complaint (up to 2000 characters).
  4. Upload any relevant documents (PDF, JPG, JPEG, etc.) that support your case.
  5. Complete the CAPTCHA and submit your complaint.

Finally, Note down the reference number provided. You’ll use this to track your complaint’s progress. You can also download the grievance form (available in Hindi and English), fill out the form and attach any supporting documents, and visit your nearest Rajasthan Sampark Kendra (office) to submit the completed form.

Don’t forget to obtain an acknowledgement receipt and keep a copy of the form for your records.

You may also file an RTI (Right to Information) request to obtain relevant details, which can strengthen your case if needed.

If your grievance is not resolved, re-submit the form with reference number to higher authorities. The levels of escalation are:

  1. First Appellate Officer
  2. Second Appellate Officer
  3. Chief Minister’s Office, Rajasthan.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:

1 Like