How can you file complaints about government offices to Gujarat CMO Public Grievance Cell (Samadhan)?

If you have complaints about government offices (municipal corporation, Nagar Parishad (block), panchayats and rural housing, collectorate, police, food and civil supplies, etc.), departments, and ministries of Gujarat, lodge an online public grievance to the Appellate Authority of respective departments through the “Gujarat CMO - Samadhan Public Grievance Redressal System (PGRS)” portal of the government of Gujarat.

You can complain about government schemes, demand new civic services (hospitals, public places, schools/colleges, drainage/bridges, roads, etc.), corrupt practices or misuse of power by officials/employees, and other disputes (agriculture schemes/subsidy, land/revenue, public transit (buses/metro), public works, food supply, ration cards, etc.).

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: To register your public grievance with Gujarat CMO, you can call at helpline number +917923250073 / +917923250074 or send a letter to CMO Office at: Grievance Cell, General Administration Department, Government of Gujarat, Block No. 7 (1-5 Floor), Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.

Steps to file an online complaint:

  1. Visit Gujarat CMO - Samadhan PGRS Website (
  2. Log in using your mobile number or email address and the OTP (One-Time Password) sent to you.
  3. If you haven’t already registered, fill in your profile details.
  4. Click on the “Lodge Grievance” button to open the complaint form.
  5. Fill out the form by providing all required information, including:
    • Your name, mobile number, and address
    • Subject of the complaint
    • Associated department/district office
    • Detailed description of the issue
    • Supporting documents (if applicable)
  6. Click the “Submit” button to register your grievance.

Finally, make sure to note down the reference or acknowledgment number provided. This is essential for tracking the status of your complaint. If your complaint remains unresolved, you can write to the Chief Minister’s Office (CMO) ( through their online portal or by post.

If your complaints are not resolved within 30 days, escalate it to higher authorities. The levels of escalation are:

  1. District/Department Grievance Cell (Public Grievance Officer)
  2. State Grievance Redressal Authority (Head of Department/Secretary)
  3. Chief Minister’s Grievance Cell (CMO), Gujarat

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:

1 Like