How can you file civic complaints of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC)?

To file a civic complaint with the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) from wards of Central, North West, South, East, West, and North zones, you can follow these steps and contact the officials of the municipal corporation. Here is the guide to help you through the process:

AMC Citizen Helplines

  • Helpline Numbers: For immediate assistance, you can contact AMC’s toll-free citizen helpline number at 155303. This service operates 24x7 for any emergency, issue, or complaint registration.
  • Control Room: For specific help, dial the contact number +917932982457 ( Tagore Hall) or +917925353858 (Danapith)
  • WhatsApp: You can message at +917567855303.
  • Email: Send an email to for filing complaints or reporting issues.

:person_tipping_hand:t5: Notes:

  • You can call the housing cell department at +917925391811
  • For property tax, contact +917927556182 or +917927556184 for professional tax
  • To send feedback or online support, email
  • To complain about bus services in Ahmedabad, call the toll-free number 18002330881 (AMTS) or 18002332030 (BRTS)

Steps to file a complaint online

Finally, note down the reference or ticket ID to track the status.

If not resolved, escalate the complaint with reference ID to the zonal deputy municipal commissioner of your region. These are the contact numbers of some zonal offices:

Zonal Deputy Commissioner Phone Number
West Zone +917927552586, +917925353252
East Zone +917925391841, +917922970500
North West Zone +917926841201, +917925354989

Escalation to Municipal Commissioner:

If your complaint is not resolved satisfactorily, you can escalate it to the Municipal Commissioner by writing a grievance letter. You can send it by email at or contact the office at +917925352828.

To submit the application at headquarters or by post, visit here:

  • Address: Commissioner Office, Amdavad Municipal Corporation, Mahanagar Seva Sadan, Sardar Patel Bhavan, Danapith, Ahmedabad – 380001, Gujarat.
  • Fax: 07925354638

Still, not resolved? For unresolved complaints, you may further escalate the case to the designated Nodal Officer of the Urban Development and Urban Housing Department or the Chief Minister’s Office (CMO) of Gujarat.

The CMO Gujarat portal provides an online public grievance system for this purpose.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips: Remember to keep a record of your complaint reference numbers for follow-up and ensure that you provide all relevant details about the issue for a quicker resolution.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.