How can I file civic complaints of Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)?

To file a civic complaint with the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) from zones of City & Sadar, Civil Line, Delhi Cantt, Karol Bagh, Keshavpuram, Najafgarh, Narela, New Delhi, Rohini, Shahdara (North and South), and Central/South/West Delhi, you can follow these detailed steps and use the provided contact details:

MCD Citizen Helplines:

  • Citizen Helpline Number: Dial the toll-free number 155305, +911123220016 (for civic center) or call at +91112322741456 to report a concern (including waste management)
  • Email:

For water complaints, call the Delhi Jal Board (DJB) at 1916.

If you have complaints about property tax, call at +911123227413; to report corruption, call the helpline number +911127357169.

For property tax issues, civic services, and other public services, visit the official website of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (

Steps to file a complaint online

  1. Visit the official MCD website or Mobile App 311 and open the online complaint form to submit your civic complaints.
  2. Provide your details, the complaint category, subject, and description on the grievance redressal form available on the MCD website or app.
  3. After filling out the form, submit it online, via the app, or in person, and note the reference number for tracking.

Use the reference number to track the status of your complaint through the MCD mobile app or the official website.

:alarm_clock: Note: If not resolved within 7-10 working days, follow up using the reference number. You can escalate the unresolved complaints to the higher authorities, if necessary.

Escalation to Municipal Commissioner:

If unsatisfied, escalate to the Deputy Commissioner, Joint Commissioner, or Commissioner through the Public Grievance Monitoring System (PGMS).

Additionally, you may also write a grievance letter to the Municipal Commissioner and send it here:

  • Phone Number: +911123225901,+911123225902
  • Email:
  • Address: To Municipal Commissioner: Grievance Cell, Headquarters, Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Rd, SKD Basti, Press Enclave, Ajmeri Gate, New Delhi, Delhi, 110002.

In your application, must include a reference or acknowledgement ID/receipt of previously lodged complaints to respective officials or Head of Departments (HOD).

:person_shrugging:t5: Still, not resolved? For further escalation, approach the Urban Development Department of the Government of NCT of Delhi via the PGMS portal.

Remember to provide precise and detailed information regarding your civic complaints with the municipal corporation.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.