How to contact District Superintendent of Police (SP) of Rajasthan Police?

If your previous police complaints or FIRs (including issues related to citizen services or criminal activities) are not resolved by local police station of your district, escalate it to the District Superintendent of Police (SP) in your district or contact the district police control room by calling at the provided phone number and emailing with reference/case number and supporting documents.

In case, you have not yet lodged a complaint or FIR, file an online police complaint or e-FIR to Rajasthan Police. You can also visit the nearest local police station to lodge an FIR with the designated officer or SHO.

Constact District SP:

SP District Phone Number Email
Ajmer +911452629910, +911452629166,
Alwar +911442338200,
Banswara +912962241100,
Baran +917453230383,
Barmer +912982221822,
Bharatpur +915644422570,
Bhilwara +911482232011,
Bhiwadi +919530418496 (WhatsApp)
Bikaner +911512220602,
Bundi +917472446938,
Chittorgarh +911472240088,
Churu +911562252023,
Dausa +911427230333,
Dholpur +915642220697
Dungarpur +912964230344
Hanumangarh +911552261105,
DCP, Jaipur City +911412388436, +9114122884382
Jaipur Rural +911412209741
Jaisalmer +912922502747
Jalore +912973224031
Jhalawar +917432231565
Jhunjhunu +911592236700,
DCP, Jodhpurb City +912912650777
Jodhpur Rural +912912650888
Karauli +917464220477
Kota City +917442350778
Kota Rural +917442350888,
Nagaur +911582243247
Pali +912932251545
Pratapgarh +911478222065
Rajsamand +912952220712
Sawai Madhopur +917462222999
Sikar +911572270037,
Sirohi +912972222100
Sri Ganganagar +911542443055
Tonk +911432244400
Udaipur +912942414600

GRP Railways :

GRP Railway Phone Number Email
GRP Ajmer +911452429451,
GRP Jodhpur +912912650745,

If not resolved, escalate the case to the Range Inspector General of Police (IG) of your district with all supporting evidence.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If your previously escalated police complaints are not resolved or you have complaints about the functioning of the Police (misuse of power and corruption), lodge an online public grievance to the Appellate Officer for Rajasthan Police at the Home Department through the “Rajasthan Sampark (e-Samadhan)” portal of the government of Rajasthan.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down: