How can you file civic complaints of Faridabad Municipal Corporation (MCF)?

To file a civic complaint with the Faridabad Municipal Corporation (MCF) including issues related to municipal services, public utilities (drinking water, streetlight, sewerage & drainage, etc.), bridges/roads maintenance, municipal hospitals & schools, solid waste management (garbage collection), public toilet cleanliness, or other public infrastructure development, you can follow these steps and use the provided contact details:

Faridabad Municipal Corporation Helplines:

  • Helpline Number: Call the MCF’s citizen helpline number +911292411664 / +911292415549 or 14420 (Sewage/Septic Tank). To complain with Ecogreen about garbage collection, dial the toll-free number 18001025953.
  • Email: Send an email to or

For issues related to Smart City, call at +919599780918 or email

Steps to file an online complaint:

  • Visit the MCF’s official website (
  • Navigate to the “Online Services” section.
  • Click “Lodge Grievance” to open the online complaint form.
  • Fill out the form with required details including type of civic complaint, ward name and zone, description of the issue, and supporting evidence, if any.
  • Upload the supporting documents, photos, or screenshots, if any.
  • Submit the form.

Finally, note down the received reference/acknowledgement number to track the status of the lodged grievance. If not resolved, you can also escalate it to your zonal deputy municipal commissioner or head of department by re-submitting the complaint.

Escalation to Municipal Commissioner:

If your complaint is not resolved satisfactorily by the designated municipal officials, escalate the grievance to the Municipal Commissioner or Mayor of the Municipal Corporation of Faridabad with all supporting evidence and the case/reference number of the unresolved complaint. You can re-submit the complaint online or send a written complaint letter to head office:

  • Phone Number: +911292416464, +911292416465
  • Email:
  • Address: Headquarters Office, Municipal Corporation, Faridabad BK Chowk, Faridabad, Haryana 121001.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If your previous complaints are not resolved by the Municipal Corporation of Faridabad even after escalating to the municipal commissioner, lodge an online public grievance to the Appellate Authority of the PG Cell (Secretary) at the Directorate of Urban Local Bodies (DoULBs) through “CM Window - Haryana CM Grievance Cell” of the government of Haryana.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.

1 Like