Pathetic Condition of Street

I have been living in Pather Master Wali Gali, near Bal Kalyan Public School, for approximately 3 years, and the condition of the area has been deteriorating day by day. Initially, we had a usable street to walk on, but now about 95% of the street is covered with 1-2 feet deep and 5-6 feet long potholes, making it nearly inaccessible. As a result, many families are relocating from this area.

The water tank refuses to come to our street, so we are denied door-to-door water supply.
** MCF’s door-to-door waste collection vehicle has not visited our street for approximately 2 weeks. **
**No scrap dealer or vegetable vendor comes to our street either. **
**Both sides of the street are inaccessible. **
Due to the potholes, sewage water overflow, and unbearable smell, we cannot access delivery services like Zomato, Swiggy, Amazon, and Flipkart.

These are the problems we face daily. The last time Neerja Shamra visited, he promised to address the issues if we voted for him. However, he has not been seen in the area again after winning.

I want to know where I should go, whom I should complain to, and what we should do. What is our fault in all of this??

1 Like

Dear @Kingaa

You should file a formal complaint with the Municipal Corporation of Faridabad (MCF) to repair or rebuild the street road. You can either visit their office in person or file a complaint online.

You can also call the MCF’s citizen helpline number +911292411664 / +911292415549 or email to mcfaridabad@gmail.com / cmc.mcfbd@gmail.com.

To file your complaint online, follow these instructions:

If the MCF doesn’t respond to your complaint or doesn’t resolve the issues within a reasonable timeframe, escalate the matter to the appellate authority by lodging a public grievance with the Directorate of Urban Local Bodies (DoULBs) through the Haryana CM Grievance Cell portal of the government of Haryana. Follow these instructions:

I hope this will be helpful to resolve your problem.

Their mailbox is full, and they are not responding to calls.

please register your complaint through the Haryana CM Grievance Cell portal to rebuild the street road.