How to contact District Superintendent of Police (SP) of Karnataka Police?

If your previously lodged police complaints or FIRs are not addressed by local police stations of your district, escalate the case to the District Superintendent of Police (SP) of the Karnataka State Police or contact the district police control room by calling the provided phone number and emailing with reference/case number and supporting documents.

In case, you have not yet lodged a complaint or FIR, file an online police complaint or e-FIR to Karnataka Police. You can also visit the nearest local police station to report an incident or lodge an FIR with the designated officer.

Contact District SP:

SP-District Phone Number Email
S.P. Mysuru +918212520040, +918212418612,
S.P. Kodagu +918272229000, +918272228330,
S.P. Mandya +918232224500, +918232224888,
SP Hassan +918172268410,
SP Chamarajanagar +918226222243,
SP, Dakshina Kannada +918242220503, +918242220500
SP, Uttara Kannada +918382226233, +918382223093,
SP, Udupi +918202534777, +918202526444,
SP, Chikkamagaluru +918262230403, +918262235608,
S.P. Chitradurga +918194222781, +918194222782,
SP Haveri +918375232800, +918375237368,
SP Shivamogga +918182261400, +918182261413,
S.P Davanagere +918192253400, +918192259100,
SP Tumkur +918162272451, +918162277222,
SP Kolar +918152243060, +918152243066,
SP Bengaluru +918022264350, +918022256767,
SP, Kolar Gold Fields (KGF) +918153274291, +918153274743,
SP, Chikkaballapura +918156277210, +918156277211,
SP Ramanagar +918027273700, +918027271100,
SP Belagavi +918312405204, +918312405231
SP Vijayapura +918352250152, +918352250751
SP Dharwad +918362233200, +918362233201
S.P. Bagalkot +918354235077, +918354235079,
SP Gadag +918372236260, +918372220509
S.P Kalaburagi +918472263602, +918472263604,
SP Bidar +918482226700, +918482226704
SP Yadgiri +918473253730, +918473253778
SP, Ballari +918392258300, +918392258100,
S.P Raichur +918532235001, +918532235100,
S.P., Koppal +918539230111, +918359230100,
SP Vijayanagar +918394224933

If not resolved, escalate the case to the Range Inspector General of Police (IGP) of your district with all supporting evidence.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If your previously escalated complaints or FIRs are not resolved or if you have grievances regarding the functioning of the police (misuse of power, corruption, or harassment), lodge an online public grievance to the Appellate Officer for Karnataka State Police at the Home Department through the “Janaspandana – Integrated Public Grievance Redressal System (IPGRS)” portal of the government of Karnataka.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.