How to contact City Police Commissionerate of Karnataka Police?

If your previously lodged police complaints or FIRs are not addressed by local police stations or divisional offices of your city, escalate it to the Commissioner of Police (CP) or the City Police Commissionerate of the Karnataka State Police in your city or contact the city police control room by calling at the provided phone number and email with reference/case number and supporting documents.

In case, you have not yet lodged a complaint or FIR, file an online police complaint or e-FIR to Karnataka Police. You can also visit the nearest local police station to report an incident or lodge an FIR with the designated officer.

Contact CP of Police Commissionerate:

Commissionerate Phone Number Email
CP, Bengaluru City +918022942222, +918022942215,
CP, Mysuru City +918212418339, +918212418300
CP, Mangaluru City +918242220800, +918242220801,
CP, Hubballi-Dharwad City +918362233555, +918362233500,
CP, Belagavi City +918312405233, +918312405279,
CP, Kalaburagi City +918472228112, +918472248500,

If not resolved, escalate your case to the Director General of Police (DGP) office with all supporting documents.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If your previously escalated complaints or FIRs are not resolved or if you have grievances regarding the functioning of the police (misuse of power, corruption, or harassment), lodge an online public grievance to the Appellate Officer for Karnataka State Police at the Home Department through the “Janaspandana – Integrated Public Grievance Redressal System (IPGRS)” portal of the government of Karnataka.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.