How to contact City Police Commissionerate of Tamil Nadu Police?

If your lodged police complaints or FIRs (including citizen grievances, corruption cases, or harassment) are not resolved by local police stations or divisional offices in your city, escalate the case to the Commissioner of Police (CP) of City Police Commissionerate of Tamil Nadu Police.

In case, you have not yet lodged a complaint or FIR, file an online police complaint or e-FIR to Tamil Nadu Police. You can also visit the nearest local police station to lodge an FIR with the designated officer or SHO.

You can contact the city police control room by calling at the provided phone number and emailing with reference/case number and supporting documents.

Contact City Police Commissionerate:

City CP Phone Number Email
Avadi +914426371800,
Chennai +914423452320
Coimbatore +914222300250, +914226542222
Madurai +914522533005
Salem +914272221100, +914272224000
Tambaram +914424502525
Tirunelveli +914622902696
Tiruppur +914212245000
Trichy +914312332566

If not resolved, escalate the case to Director General of Police (DGP) office with all supporting evidence.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If your police complaints or FIRs are not resolved (including issues related to corruption and harassment), lodge a public grievance online to the Appellate Officer for Tamil Nadu Police at Home Department through the “Integrated and Inclusive Public Grievance CM Helpline Management System (IIPGCMS)” portal of the government of Tamil Nadu.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down: