How to contact District Superintendent of Police (SP) of Tamil Nadu Police?

If your lodged police complaints or FIRs (including citizen grievances, corruption cases, or harassment) are not resolved by local police stations in your district, escalate the case to the District Superintendent of Police (SP) of your district.

In case, you have not yet lodged a complaint or FIR, file an online police complaint or e-FIR to Tamil Nadu Police. You can also visit the nearest local police station to lodge an FIR with the designated officer or SHO.

You can contact the district police control room by calling at the provided phone number and emailing with reference/case number and supporting documents.

District SP Phone Number Email
SP, Ariyalur +914329222106
SP, Chengalpattu +914429540555
SP, Coimbatore +914222300600
SP, Cuddalore +914142284330
SP, Dharmapuri +914342230000
SP, Dindigul +919498101234
SP, Erode +914242261200
SP, Kallakurichi +91944463394
SP, Kancheepuram +914427237720
SP, Kanyakumari +914652220047
SP, Karur +914324255500
SP, Krishnagiri +914343239601
SP, Madurai +914522539477, +914522539466
SP, Mayiladuthurai N/A
SP, Nagapattinam +914365248777
SP, Namakkal +914286280791
SP, Nilgiris +914232223839
SP, Perambalur +919498100690
SP, Pudukkottai +914322265613
SP, Ramanathapuram +914567290113
SP, Ranipet +919445452219
SP, Salem +914272274747, +914272402399
SP, Sivagangai +914575240427
SP, Tenkasi +9146333212455, +914633299516
SP, Thanjavur +914362277110, +91436227190
SP, Theni +914546254100
SP, Thirupathur +919498140141
SP, Thoothukudi +914612330111, +914612340200
SP, Tirunelveli +914622568020
SP, Tiruppur +914212970010
SP, Tiruvallur +914427666555
SP, Tiruvannamalai +914175233431
SP, Tiruvarur +914366250377
SP, Trichy +914312333603, +914312333609
SP, Vellore +914162232999
SP, Viluppuram +914146222172
SP, Virudhunagar +914562252300


GRP Railways Phone Number Email
SP, Chennai Railways +914428364338
SP, Trichy Railways +914312472033, +914312471933

If not resolved, escalate the case to the Range Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) office of your district with all supporting evidence.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If your police complaints or FIRs are not resolved (including issues related to corruption and harassment), lodge a public grievance online to the Appellate Officer for Tamil Nadu Police at Home Department through the “Integrated and Inclusive Public Grievance CM Helpline Management System (IIPGCMS)” portal of the government of Tamil Nadu.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down: