Mental harassment and threat by Axis bank manager Ravikant Kanodia

Good Day Dear Axis Bank,
I would like to address a concern for the past few weeks, I am receiving on average 8-10 calls every hour from the Axis bank for loan repayment. I am ready to clear the dues and I have cleared very recently my entire dues beginning of June, 2024. However, Axis bank representative (Ravi Kant Kanodia Employee No. 204475) called up today 17th July at approx. 5pm and threaten that he will visit the property site with police and also mentioned that he will give me hard time and make my life miserable. This is very unprofessional and horrifying experience. Priyanka , Aakash Uttekar and many other numbers that are calling on numbers that are showing as likely spam or spam in true caller. Further, there are number of representatives that call and ask the same questions and this has become overwhelming to bare and manage things.

1 Like

Dear @Bravo

This is an unfair business practice of the bank to receive such aggressive and threatening calls from Axis Bank, even after clearing your dues.

To complain about this harassment, I recommend you contact Axis Bank by calling at the helpline number 18604195555 / 18001035577 or send an email at email.services@axisbank.com.

Further, you should also email the Nodal Officer at nodal.officer@axisbank.com to report this specific incident.

While lodging your complaint, keep a record of all the calls you receive, including the date, time, and details of the conversation. Note any threatening language used, including the details of the threats, such as the threat to visit your property site with police.

If you don’t see a resolution after contacting Axis Bank, you can file a complaint with the banking ombudsman.

For more help, read: How can I file complaints about the banking service of Axis Bank?