Sir new cylinder me pin leakage ho to kya kare

New cylinder ka pin likeze ho to kya kare

Naya cylinder le kar Aya to uska pin lek hai to change hoga ya nahi

Dear @Pankaj

If the cylinder is defective and leaks the gas, please contact your gas distributor agency and exchange it as soon as possible.

You can call your agency by using the phone number provided in the gas connection booklet or booking diary.

As proof, use the slip of connection and then ask the agency to exchange the cylinder due to defect in the pin valve while using the regulator to connect with the gas stove.

:warning: For the safety standards: What to do in case of gas leakage from cooking cylinder?