about lot of power cuts that are going on in Bangalore due to bescom

I have a small scale industries in Bangalore (machine embroidery) and due to the lot of power cuts in our area sunkadakatte i have raised the complaint in there costumer care and i have been doing it for more than 3 months and everytime there is same reason for the power cuts and now a days they have made timings for power cuts daily if they have a problem in the early morning they just don’t give the electricity till 11 and due to this I have lost more orders and money any suggestions ( any other means of electricity supply like genset or ups is out of my budget plz don’t comment on that regard)

1 Like

Dear @rakki

If you are facing frequent power cuts in your area even after lodging your complaint with the BSECOM, lodge an online public grievance through the Janaspandana - Integrated Public Grievance Redressal System (IPGRS) portal of the government of Karnataka to raise your concern with higher authorities of respective departments. Follow these instructions:

To file your electricity complaint online, read: How can you file complaints about BESCOM electricity services?

If still need help, reply to us.