Where to file electricity complaints of BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd (BRPL)?

If you want to file complaints about electricity services of BSES Rajdhani Power Limited (BRPL) in regions of laknanda, Khanpur, Saket, Vasant Kunj, Nehru Place, Nizammudin, Sarita Vihar, New Friends Colony, R K Puram, Hauz Khas, Janakpuri, Najafgarh, Jaffarpur, Nangloi, Mundka, Punjabi Bagh, Tagore Garden, Vikaspuri, Uttam Nagar, Mohan Garden, Palam, and Dwarka, follow this guide and use the provided helplines & contact details to make your complaint with BRPL:

BSES Rajdhani Helplines:

  • Helpline Number: Call the toll-free number 19123 or 01139999707 for immediate assistance in case of emergency or no power supply
  • Customer Care Number: Dial 18001039707 to complain about streetlights or call at +911126273311 to report Corruption/Unethical Practices
  • WhatsApp: Message on +918800919123 to register your complaint or +919555010022 (for power theft).
  • Email: Send your concerns via email to brplhead.customercare@relianceada.com.

For complaints regarding harassment/ corruption, email to brpl.vigilance@relianceada.com.

File an Online Complaint:

  • Visit the official website of BRPL: https://www.bsesdelhi.com/web/brpl/
  • From “Outage Management”, choose “Register a complaint”
  • Select “No Power Supply”, “Streetlight Complaint”, or “Report Power Theft” to open the online complaint form.
  • Login to your account or sign up for complaints related to electricity services such as billing disputes or new connection.
  • Fill out the online complaint form with required details
  • Submit the form

Finally, note down the reference/ticket ID to track status. You may also use the BRPL mobile app for electricity services of the company.

If not resolved, escalate your complaint to divisional office or head of the customer service at:

Don’t forget to obtain the acknowledgement receipt as a proof of your escalated complaint.

Escalation to Consumer Forum (CGRF):

If your complaints remain unresolved at divisional office and the head of customer service, escalate it to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of BSES Rajdhani. You can send a written grievance letter including reference ID of the unresolved complaint or download the grievance form, fill it out, and submit it to the CGRF Forum via post or email.

  • Phone No.: +911132978194, +911132978195, +911129564400
  • Email: cgrfbrpl@gmail.com
  • Fax: 01129564400
  • Address: CGRF (Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum), BRPL Sub Station Building, Sector-V, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi -110017.

Approach the Electricity Ombudsman:

If the CGRF does not address your grievance satisfactorily within provided resolution period (usually 45 days), you may file a petition to the Electricity Ombudsman of Delhi within 30 days of the final response of the forum or expiry of the resolution period.

Further, you can approach the High Court of Delhi to challenge the decision of the Ombudsman. For commercial or licensee disputes, you may appeal to the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) and Appellate Tribunal for Electricity.

Still, have a question? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you to resolve it.

1 Like