Where to file electricity complaints of Bikaner Electricity Supply Limited (BkESL)?

If you have complaints about Bikaner Electricity Supply Limited (BkESL services such as no power supply, billing disputes, new connection, or other electricity services in Bikaner City, you can follow these guides to make your complaints:

BkESL Helplines:

  • Helpline Number: Call the helpline number at +911413532000 or 18001021912 for immediate assistance (no power supply)
  • Customer Care: Call the customer service number 18002001912 for complaints about electricity services.
  • WhatsApp: Message to +917230044001 or +917230044002

Steps to File an Online Complaint:

  • Visit the official website of BkESL: https://cescrajasthan.co.in/bkesl/pages/event/
  • Select “Complaints & Requests” from the menu.
  • Enter KNO and select the category of your complaint.
  • Fill out the required information.
  • Submit the online complaint form.

When filing a complaint, be sure to provide:

  • Your BkESL Connection number (if applicable)
  • The type of complaint (e.g., power outage, billing error)
  • A detailed description of the issue
  • Any supporting documents (photos, bill copies, etc.)

After successful submission, note down the reference/ticket ID to track the status.

Escalation to Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF):

If your complaint isn’t resolved within 30 days, or you’re unhappy with the resolution, escalate to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF).

The contact details of the CGRF are available at Consumer Grievance Forum of Jodhpur Discom (JDVVNL).

You can also contact the Head CRM or CEO (email to ceo_cescrajasthan@rpsg.in) of BkESL directly. Remember to file your CGRF complaint within 30 days of the BkESL response.

Appeal to Electricity Ombudsman:

If the CGRF doesn’t resolve your issue within 30 days, or you’re dissatisfied, you can appeal to the Electricity Ombudsman of Rajasthan.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips: There’s no fee, and you don’t need a lawyer. However, you can seek help from the Consumer Advocacy Cell if needed. Remember to file your appeal within 30 days of the CGRF decision.

Note: If all else fails, you can approach the High Court of Rajasthan or Appellate Tribunal for Electricity, especially for commercial licenses or complex legal matters.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.