Where to file complaints about JVVNL electricity services?

Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) customers facing electricity problems like power cuts, billing errors, or voltage fluctuations in these districts (Jaipur, Alwar, Karauli, Dausa, Tonk, Bharatpur, Kota (excluding Kota & Bharatpur city), Baran, Dholpur, Jhalawar, Sawai Madhopur, and Bundi) can lodge complaints here.

Helpline Number:

  • Toll-Free Numbers: Dial 1912 or 18001806507 for emergency ( +911414730700) or no power supply.
  • Customer Care: Contact 18001806127 or +911412203000 for customer service.
  • WhatsApp: Send messages to +919414037085 for help with electricity services.
  • Email: Send to helpdesk@jvvnl.org.

Online Complaint Filing:

  • Bijli Mitra Portal: Visit bijlimitra.com and click on ‘File a complaint’ to submit your issues online.

  • WhatsApp: Send a photo or video of the meter reading along with the connection number to your zonal office’s WhatsApp number for meter correction.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips:

  • There are no fees for filing complaints.
  • Resolution times vary (immediate to 30 days) based on complexity.
  • Always obtain an acknowledgement receipt for reference.

Escalation to Consumer Forum (CGRF):

If issues are not resolved by the helpline or online, escalate to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of JVVNL.

  • Zonal Level Forum: Lodge a grievance at the zonal level office first.
  • Corporate Level Forum: If not satisfied with the zonal level, escalate to the corporate office forum. The commercial disputes can be directly escalated without approaching zonal offices.

Electricity Ombudsman:

For unresolved cases or dissatisfaction with CGRF’s decision, file a petition to the Electricity Ombudsman, Rajasthan within 30 days of the final order or expiry of the resolution period.

Note: If you’re not satisfied with the final order of the Electricity Ombudsman, you may approach the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (APTEL) or judicial bodies (High Court of Rajasthan) against the order passed by the Ombudsman. However, legal advice is recommended for these steps.

Still, have doubts? :thinking: Ask by replying below. :point_down:t5: We will help you to resolve it.