Where to file complaints about AVVNL electricity services?

If you are customer of Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVNL) from these 11 districts: Ajmer, Bhilwara, Nagaur, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Rajsamand, Dungarpur, Udaipur, Banswara, Chittorgarh, and Pratapgarh, file your complaints here about electricity issues such as power outages, billing disputes, or meter problems. To address these concerns, follow these step-by-step guide.

AVVNL Helplines

  • Toll-free helpline Number: 1912 for emergency (no power supply)
  • Customer Care Number: 18001806565
  • Zonal Helplines: 18002580101 (Bhilwada City), 18002000022 (Banswara City)
  • Email: ccavvnl@gmail.com

Steps to File an Online Complaint

  • Visit the “AVVNL Web Self-Service (WSS)” portal of the Ajmer electricity board.
  • Click on the File an online complaint option.
  • Provide necessary details such as connection number, nature of the complaint, and a description of the issue.
  • Attach copies of relevant documents, such as bills for billing disputes.
  • Submit the complaint and note the reference ID for future follow-up.

For online electricity bills and other services, visit: https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/avvnl

Escalation to Consumer Forum (CGRF)

If the complaint is not resolved satisfactorily by customer service, sub-divisional, or divisional offices, it can be escalated to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of AVVNL. Write a grievance letter including consumer details, a clear description of the grievance, reference ID of previous complaints, and all supporting documents. Then, submit this to the concerned zonal office of AVVNL.

Appeal to Electricity Ombudsman

Unresolved grievances within 30 days or dissatisfaction with CGRF’s resolution can be taken to the Electricity Ombudsman of Rajasthan. File an appeal with the Ombudsman by following the prescribed procedure, and if necessary, you may approach the high court of Rajasthan or the appellate tribunal for electricity (for commercial/industrial disputes).

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying below. :point_down:t5: We will help you to resolve it.