Where to file electricity complaints of JdVVNL?

To file a complaint regarding electricity services provided by Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JDVVNL) in districts of Jodhpur, Pali, Sirohi, Jalore, Barmer, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Churu, Hanumangarh, and Sri Ganganagar, you can use these channels for communication and resolution. Below are the steps and contact details provided for lodging a complaint:

JDVVNL Electricity Helplines:

  • Toll-free Helpline Number: Call the helpline 18001806045 or 1912 for immediate assistance in case of emergency (no power supply)
  • WhatsApp: Send a message to +919413359064
  • Email: Send an email to cccjdvvnl@gmail.com for general complaints or epaymentsjdvvnl@gmail.com for payment issues

Steps to filing a complaint online:

  • Visit the JDVVNL grievance portal (energy.rajasthan.gov.in) or use the Web Self Service (WSS) provided by the Jodhpur Electricity Board.
  • Open the online complaint form.
  • Provide your Customer ID/connection number and describe the nature of your complaint with details of location, criticality, and any technical problems2.
  • Attach any relevant evidence, such as photos or documents, if available.
  • Submit your complaint and ensure you receive an acknowledgment receipt or reference number.

Still, not resolved by sub-divisional offices or customer care executives? Escalate your complaints to the constituted Internal Grievance Redressal Cells at your divisional offices of JdVVNL.

Escalation to Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF):

If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can escalate it to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of JDVVNL. The CGRF addresses both non-monetary/general nature complaints and monetary nature grievances. You can download the grievance form and submit it with all required details and supporting documents.

Contact details of zonal forums:

Zonal Forum Email Phone Numbers
Jodhpur zcejohdpur.jdvvnl@rajasthan.gov.in +912912651200
Bikaner zcebikaner.jdvvnl@rajasthan.gov.in +911512226200
Barmer zcebarmer.jdvvnl@rajasthan.gov.in N/A

If still not resolved, you can also escalate the case to Corporate Forum here:

  • Phone No.: +912912742229; 02912741870 (fax)
  • Email: md.jdvvnl@rajasthan.gov.in
  • Address: Corporate CGRF Forum, JdVVNL, New Power House, Industrial Area, Jodhpur – 342003, Rajasthan.

Approaching the Electricity Ombudsman:

If the resolution provided by CGRF not meet your expectations, or if the complaint remains unresolved within 30 days, you have the right to file a petition against JDVVNL to the Electricity Ombudsman of Rajasthan. The petition can be filed online or offline, and you must provide details of previously submitted complaints to JDVVNL, IGR Cell, and CGRF.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: Remember, if you are still dissatisfied with the final order of the Ombudsman, you may approach the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (APTEL) and further to the judicial bodies (High Court of Rajasthan). It is advisable to seek legal advice before taking this step.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We wil help you to resolve .it