Where to file electricity complaints of KEDL in Kota?

If you have complaints about electricity services of Kota Electricity Distribution Limited (KEDL) in regions of Kherli Fatak, Station Road, Antaghar, Sakatpura, Mohan Talkies, Kotri Chauraha, Industrial EST., Vigyan Nagar, Dadabari, R K Puram, Mahabirbagar, and Near Gobriya Bawri Circle in Kota City, follow this guide to file your electricity complaints:

KEDL Helplines

  • Helpline Number: Call the toll-free number 18001021912 or +9114135320001 for immediate assistance in case of emergency (No power supply).

  • Customer Care Number: Dial the customer service number 18002001912 to get help regarding electricity services.

  • WhatsApp: Send a message to +917230044001 or +917230044002 for support.

File a Complaint Online

  • Visit the KEDL customer portal: https://cescrajasthan.co.in
  • Click the “Complaint & Requests” option from the menu.
  • Enter KNO and category of complaint
  • Provide details about the electricity issue such as no power supply, wrong electricity bill, or other consumer service problems.
  • Upload any relevant documents or photographs.
  • Submit the complaint form.

Finally, note the reference number for future follow-up. If not resolved, initially approach the designated Assistant Executive Engineer (AE) at the sub-divisional office of KEDL in Kota.

Escalate to Consumer Forum (CGRF)

If your issue isn’t resolved by customer care executives or divisional/subdivisional offices within 30 days, escalate to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of JVVNL for KEDL in Kota. Your grievance form or a written complaint letter must include the reference/ticket ID of previous unresolved complaints.

Lodge your grievance here: * Consumer Grievance Forum of Jaipur Discom (JVVNL)

You can also contact the Head CRM and CEO of the KEDL Corporate Office at ceo_cescrajasthan@rpsg.in.

Approach the Electricity Ombudsman

If the CGRF doesn’t resolve your complaint within 45 days or you’re dissatisfied with their resolution, appeal to the Electricity Ombudsman of Rajasthan. You must file your appeal within 30 days of receiving the CGRF’s final decision.

Please note that no charge is required to appeal with the ombudsman, and legal representation is not mandatory.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips: For violations of consumer rights by KEDL, you can also file a complaint with the National Consumer Helpline (NCH) or take your case to the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC).

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you to resolve it.