Where to complaint about DHBVN electricity services?

To file complaints about electricity services such as power interruptions or billing discrepancies with Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN) in dstricts of Faridabad, Palwal, Nuh, Gurugram, Mohindergarh, Rewari, Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri, Hisar, Fatehabad, Sirsa, and Jind, you can use the following helplines and contact methods:

DHBVN Helplines

  • Helpline Numbers: Call the toll-free number 1912 or 180018043343 for immediate assistance in case of emergency (no power supply)
  • Customer Care Number: Contact by dialling 18001801011 to report electricity theft
  • WhatsApp: Message on +918813999708
  • Email: Send an email to 1912@dhbvn.org.in or theftinformer@dhbvn.org.in

If your complaint initially not resolved, you can escalate it to circle/divisional officials of the Souther Haryana Electrcity Board.

Steps to File a Complaint Online

  • Visit the DHBVN consumer portal: https://dhbvn.org.in/
  • Click “Register Complaints” from the menu.
  • Provide your DHBVN Connection Number and personal details.
  • Describe the nature of your complaint and include any relevant evidence.
  • Submit the complaint and await confirmation.

Escalation to CGRF:

If your complaint is not resolved within the specified period, escalate it to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) at circle or zonal offices of DHBVN. For monetary disputes, you have to deposit 20% of the disputed amount with DHBVN.

You can write a grievance letter or download the grievance form and submit it to the CGRF via post, fax, or in person. Within your grievance application, include acknowledgement/ticket ID fof previous complaint, electricity issues, and the relief sought.

Contact Details of CGRF Forum:

  • Phone Number: +911242971798, +911662223081
  • Email: cgrf@dhbvn.org.in
  • Address: Forum For Redressal of Consumer Grievances, Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, HETRI House, IDC Area, Sector-16, Mehreuli Road, Gurugram-122007.

Approaching the Electricity Ombudsman:

If your lodged grievance is not resolved by CGRF and Internal Grievance Cell, you can appeal to the Electricity Ombudsman of Haryana.You must file your complaint within 30 days of the CGRF’s final decision.

Note: There are no fees for filing a complaint with the Ombudsman.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: